Rupert and Ginger is the 27th episode of Rupert and the 1st episode of Season 3.
Rupert's encounter with a friendly Stegosaurus in Nutwood Forest leads him on an adventure to the Jurassic Era. Once there, he helps his friend, The Wise Old Goat, repair his malfuntioning Time Machine and avoid becoming a Tyrannosaurus' next meal.
- Mr. Bear
- Mrs. Bear
- The Wise Old Goat
- Ginger the stegosaurus
- Baby Triceratops
- Tyrannosauras Rex
- Rupert: ''I wouldn't call anything that eats all the vegetables a pest''
- This is the first episode directed by Gary Hurst
- This is the first episode made with digital animation.
- The only episode with a big role for Mr. Bear. Altough he isn't largely involved in the adventure, he appears much of the time throughout the episode.
- Goof: When Rupert and Ginger are walking inside in the Wise Old Goat's cottage, Ginger is breaking the walls, due to her size. It's remarkable that Ginger didn't destroy anything when she walked out of the timemachine and went outdoors. She is only seeing destroying the house when she goes back in.