Rupert's Roman Adventure is the 7th episode of season 4 andthe 46th episode of Rupert.
- Bill Badger
- Dr. Chimp
- The Professor's Anchestor
- Podgy Pig's Anchestor
- Ottoline Otter's Anchestor
- The Roman Governor
- Julius Ceasar
- Rupert and Bill encounter the ancestors of The Professor, Podgy Pig and Ottoline Otter. They don't meet their own ancestors, which could mean that their ancestors didn't lived in Nutwoodium and later came to Nutwood. Ottoline on the other hand came to live in Nutwood in Rupert and Ottoline, which means that her ancestors left Nutwood once after the Roman times.
- Rupert and Bill meet Julius Ceasar. Ceasar was a Roman dictator who lived from 100 BC till 44 BC. Caesar is considered by many historians to be one of the greatest military commanders in history. Ceasar was assassinated in 44 BC. Ceasar was twice in England, in 55 and 54 BC. But he was leading the Roman invasions in that time. So a complete Roman village and society in Nutwoodium around Ceasar's time wouldn't be possible, because England wasn't romanized back then.
- There are some Roman soldiers with beards in this episode. This is not historically correct, because Roman soldiers were ordered to shave.
- Goof: When Rupert says to Ceasar he know a way to repair his broken wheel, Ceasar says ''By Zeus'', this is also historically incorrect. Zeus was the god of the Greeks. Ceasar would have said ''By Jupiter'', the Roman version of Zeus.